Working at Freeman Clarke
Working at Freeman Clarke means you’re part of a team, a group of people working to help SMEs grow and prosper. We want our Principals and Regional Directors to enjoy what they do and get that long sought after work/life balance.
- We’re a team of like-minded people who have all been corporate IT Directors, CTOs or CIOs
- We are passionate about helping SMEs be successful
- We are proud to provide an innovative and hassle-free service to our clients
- We strive to influence business success and love to see the results of our efforts
- We are a trusted advisor which enables us to see the positive effect of our input on our clients’ productivity and profitability
- We seek and achieve a lifestyle that works for us as individuals rather than a lifestyle that works for someone else
- We love leading IT and strive for a positive working experience, without unnecessary bureaucracy.
- We are open
- We’re impartial all the time, without exception
- We’ll share without expecting recompense or equal sharing back
- We’re honest and will say what we think
- We are different
- We’re creative, bringing new capabilities and ways of working
- We’re pro-active, leading the way forward
- We’ll always work in the best interests of the client
- We’re vital
- We’re energetic, we’ll get things done
- We’re relevant to our clients
- We’re always willing to go the extra mile
- Our clients are our passion and their success is the reason we do what we do.
- To create a business everyone enjoys working with
- To work with like-minded people
- To provide high quality services that we can be proud of
- To make a difference in the SME landscape
- To provide our people with a new, interesting, enjoyable and rewarding way of working
- To give our clients:
- a first class IT Director at an affordable price
- a low risk solution: no in-costs, no on-costs, no out-costs
- a flexible service tailored to the specific needs of each client
- commitment to the long term
- independent, impartial, practical and relevant advice along with experienced leadership and action
- support to their vision and growth plans and to enable them to make good strategic decisions.
Arrange a conversation
If this opportunity excites you then use our contact form and we’ll arrange an informal conversation.