Becoming a Regional Director
Freeman Clarke works with SMEs, mid-market and fast growth start-ups across the UK to provide Fractional IT Directors. Our national team of Principals deliver Fractional IT Director services and work with ambitious UK businesses to optimise their productivity and profitability using IT as an enabler. Our Regional Directors lead our teams and drive our growth. Could you be a Freeman Clarke Regional Director?
How does it work?
- Our Regional Directors run a well-defined geographic area in the UK heading up a handpicked team of Principals delivering Fractional IT Director services to clients in the region
- The Regional Director is responsible for sales and driving regional growth supported by central sales and marketing
- Regional Directors are responsible for maintaining existing business within the region
- Regional Directors are rewarded through the repeat revenue stream of the region’s clients
What’s it like?
- A fantastic opportunity to build and work as part of a team of exceptional, engaged and motivated IT Leaders who are passionate about bringing exceptional value to SMEs through the delivery of quality IT services and solutions
- The flexibility and freedom to achieve a great work-life balance whilst delivering robust results and a repeat revenue stream
What kind of person do I need to be?
- You’ll be an experienced IT professional with substantial corporate/enterprise experience operating at board level
- You’ll have a passion for SMEs and mid-market companies and how technology can help towards rapid business growth
- You’ll thrive on building and maintaining business relationships
- You’ll be at a point in your career where short-term salary is no longer your primary criterion
- You’ll have experience of sales and marketing and be excited with the idea of developing and delivering a sales pipeline.
Arrange a conversation
If this opportunity excites you then use our contact form and we’ll arrange an informal conversation.