Becoming a Principal
Freeman Clarke works with SMEs, mid-market and fast-growth start-ups across the UK and Singapore to provide Fractional IT Directors. Working with ambitious businesses with turnovers of £5M+, we provide independent, trusted, vendor agnostic advice, guidance and direction at board level. Could you be one of our Principals?
How does it work?
- Our Principals join a local team headed up by a Regional Director
- The Regional Director is responsible for sales and driving regional growth
- Principals decide how much time they can commit to Freeman Clarke, (minimum 3 days/week)
- Our Principals work strategically and tactically with their clients to help them achieve their goals
- We aim for long-term committed relationships, 3+ years is not unusual
What’s it like?
- You’ll have a genuinely better work life balance with the opportunity to work with a variety of clients making a tangible difference to their productivity and profitability
- You’ll have variety; every day is different and our Principals always get a diverse range of client engagements
- You’ll be working with a growing team of like-minded individuals who all share a common objective and cultural vision
- You’ll gain your freedom working without the constraints of conventional corporate frameworks and the opportunity to work when and how you want
What kind of person do I need to be?
- You’ll be an experienced CIO/IT Director/CTO with 15-20 years experience of providing IT leadership at board level, and ideally with some experience of the SME and mid-market space
- You’ll have excellent, keen understanding of what it takes to run a business and be able to demonstrate strong empathy towards business owners
- You’ll want to do something different, achieve a better work-life balance whilst maintaining your love of IT
Arrange a conversation
If this opportunity excites you then use our contact form and we’ll arrange an informal conversation.