Working the Future: How smart employers are embracing new trends to attract and keep employees – with Cat Barnard, Co-Founder of Working the Future
In this thought-provoking session, Cat will present some of the underlying shifts and undercurrents that are converging to impact the ways in which organisations are set to identify, hire, engage and retain key talent in the future, based on Working the Future’s carefully-curated data points. As commercial landscapes become increasingly agile and technology-centric, Cat will share insights from key emerging future of work trends to help business leaders understand how to leverage opportunity and remain in demand.
About the speaker
Cat is a Co-Founder of Working the Future, a management consultancy on a mission to help UK business leaders make sense of the complexities of the future of work and build easy-to-implement future-proofing strategies. With a 25-year career in staffing and workforce planning, and experience of growing her own recruitment businesses, Cat recognises the critical importance of human connection in driving team engagement and, by extension, productivity. As our workplaces become increasingly digital, automation technology creates amazing new opportunities for business to design and offer more bespoke and customised client experiences, to drive loyalty and ensure ongoing commercial success.
Who should attend and why?
- This is an invitation-only event for Business Owners, C-Level, Director level, HR Directors and L&D personnel, of SME and Corporates in and around Windsor
- Gain insights into key emerging future of work trends
- Understand how to leverage opportunity and remain in demand
- Emotional leadership techniques can be a powerful way to differentiate and achieve business success
- A great breakfast and an opportunity to network with like-minded peers
Enquire about this event
For more information and to apply to attend, please contact [email protected]