Driving the profitable growth and valuation of your business – the role for marketing – with Chris Burton
Most businesses hit a wall that prevents further sales growth. To scale a business and go beyond that wall requires the marketing function to be effectively leveraged.
Join us for breakfast and networking and hear from our exciting keynote speaker, Chris Burton, who will share with you:
- The marketing focus and set up required to successfully scale any business
- The 8 marketing levers you can use to significantly increase the valuation multiplier for your business
Guest Speaker – Chris Burton
Chris has grown businesses and brands for international corporates, start-up’s, family-run and small businesses. He has worked across a diverse range of markets, from retail and consumer packaged goods to travel, leisure, construction and professional services. He has been privileged to grow brands like; Andrex, Mr Muscle, Glade, Pledge, Toilet Duck, Upper Crust, Early Learning Centre and he has also created an international retail brand – Panopolis – a high-end bakery cafe trading successfully in 12 countries. In 2016, Chris worked with a group of entrepreneurs to prepare Hofmeister, the iconic lager brand, to be re-introduced into the UK market and win Best Lager in the World 2017-18.
- A clearer understanding of the marketing set up needed to scale your business
- More clarity on the marketing gaps in your business that need addressing
- Direct access to an online assessment tool that will help highlight the status of your marketing set up versus what’s required to scale the business
Who Should Attend?
This is an exclusive event for C-suite leaders and owners of mid-market businesses.
Enquire about this event
For more information and to apply to attend, please contact [email protected]