How to Lead a High Performing Business – with Marcus Child
An exclusive session for business leaders providing insights into how you maintain your own personal power and impact as a leader and how to align others with your ambitions.
- You may be excited about the future, yet how do you ensure the people in your business are too?
- What drives real motivation and wholehearted engagement?
- How can leaders transmit their belief and sense of purpose to their people?
- How can leaders enable resilience, boldness, positive commitment and a relentless quest for better in their teams?
There is much to take away from this talk that can change how you think, behave and achieve in your life at work and beyond.
Marcus has won 27 awards, worked in 36 countries and enjoyed 23 years of speaking to business leaders. He has helped thousands of people in hundreds of big brands and SMEs set and achieve sky-scraping goals. Marcus urges us to really understand and drive people engagement – because it augments the customer experience and leads to profit growth. He has an astonishing number of first hand case studies to prove it.
Who should attend and why?
- This is an invitation-only event for business leaders, CEO’s and owners of ambitious SME and mid-market businesses
- Change how you think, behave and achieve in your life at work and beyond
- Gain insights into how you maintain your own personal power and impact as a leader and how to align others with your ambitions
- Inspiring speaker, great networking and a tasty breakfast!
Enquire about this event
For more information and to apply to attend, please contact [email protected]