Coronavirus vs Business
Read the event flyer here
To register, click here
Exclusive free webinar Q&A session for CEOs/Leaders of mid-market businesses – focused on your IT, Systems and Digital Capabilities.
Join our panel of experts for this Q&A and discussion lead by your questions.
For many businesses, these are the focus areas:
- Effective business processes for home workers
- Increased cyber threat. Are you protected?
- Effectively managing changes to operations and supply chains
- Re-prioritising IT projects. Can you free up cash?
- Identifying new opportunities…
…How could you reinvent your business?
- Planning for return to the ‘new normal’…
…What does this look like?
Our panel of experts:
Graeme Freeman, Co-Founder & Director
Sally Rainbow-Ockwell, Regional Director – Thames Valley
Kev Cooper, CIO/CTO & IT Director
Steve Cairns, CIO/CTO & IT Director
Warwick Hampden-Woodfall, CIO/CTO & IT Director
Alex Hudson, CIO/CTO & IT Director
Hugo Smith, CIO/CTO & IT Director
Who should attend?
This event is for CEOs/Leaders of mid-market businesses. Maximum 2 attendees per company.
Enquire about this event
For more information and to apply to attend, please contact [email protected]