Become one of our Portfolio IT Professionals
Freeman Clarke are portfolio CTOs, CIO and IT Directors for ambitious mid-market businesses. We are independent, trusted, board-level leaders. Could you be one of our IT Professionals?
How does it work?
- You join a local team headed up by a Regional Director
- The Regional Director is responsible for business development
- You decide how much time you commit to Freeman Clarke, (minimum 3 days per week)
- You will work strategically and tactically with your clients to help them achieve their goals
- We aim for long-term client relationships – 3 or more years is not unusual.
What’s it like?
- You have more control of your life. You lose the constraints of conventional corporate frameworks, focusing only on results, not bureaucracy or politics
- You have variety. You will work with a diverse range of clients
- You make a difference. You will provide tangible improvements to client productivity and profits
- You have like-minded colleagues. Freeman Clarke IT Professionals share a common objective, vision and culture.
What kind of person do I need to be?
- You are a CTO/CIO/IT leader with extensive experience providing IT leadership with the CxO leadership team, ideally in the mid-market space
- You have a keen understanding of what it takes to run a business and are able to demonstrate empathy towards business owners
- You love IT, and you’re ready to take control of your time
- You’re looking for a team vibe
- You’re happy to help find new business.
Get in touch
Does this sound exciting? Use our contact form and we’ll arrange an informal conversation.